Notice is hereby given that the next SIDA Meeting will be held on Saturday, 6 Dec 2014, from 2.00 pm Venue: Mr Tan’s Office.
The agenda items will be:
* Brain Stretching#5 (15 min)
* SIDA Committee matter (15 min)
* SIDA website going audio (15 min)
* Project NATIONAL (2 hr)
* Break (15min)
* Project LAPTOP (1hr)
* Invention Gossip (15min)
Total duration (~ 4 hrs)
* For Sida members who are interested to join in the meeting, please drop me a message at http://sida.org.sg/contact-us/
* Tweeter log for this meeting will not be uploaded into website due to SI-AP Projects non disclosure agreement.
- * A paralysed man has been able to walk again after a pioneering therapy that involved transplanting cells from his nasal cavity into his spinal cord.
- * Darek Fidyka, who was paralysed from the chest down in a knife attack in 2010, can now walk using a frame.
* … local engineer Wong Sin Hin to develop a device which keeps a car’s cooling system running while it is parked.