- * Singapore’s humid weather.. is a problem.. the feel of their guitars was “off”…
- * … distortion was caused by the acoustic instrument’s wooden body absorbing moisture in the atmosphere.
- * When a guitar absorbs moisture, it causes the wood to expand slightly, raising the distance between the strings and the fretboard.
- * Singapore IPOS has been appointed as an International Searching Authority (ISA), and International Preliminary Examining Authority (IPEA) under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT).
- * PCT applications can only be conducted by appointed International Authorities known as ISA and IPEA.
- * There are currently 17 IP offices across the world being appointed to act as ISA and IPEA.
- * … IPOS.. examiner pool, 95 percent of whom are PhD holders.
- * … IPOS.. ability of its examiners to conduct searches in English as well as Chinese.
This fall/winter, Korea Invention News (KINEWS) holds 3 international awarding events in Seoul, Korea. http://www.kinews.org/
- * 5th Korea Cyber International Genius Inventor Fair, CIGIF 2014
Award Ceremony: November 22nd in Seoul, Korea
40 Countries were in Participation Previous Year
- * 3rd Korea Inventor Award Festival, 2014 KIAF
Award Ceremony: December 6th in Seoul, Korea
30 Countries were in Participation Previous
- * 3rd World Inventor Award Festival, 2014 WIAF
Award Ceremony: December 13th in Seoul, Korea
55 Countries were in Participation Previous Year