Why It’s Never Been Easier To Be A Successful Inventor
- Van Anz ordered a 2hp motor from a Chinese manufacturer and rigged it up to a regular bike frame.
- The first time Van Anz took it out in public, a stranger at a Los Angeles eatery offered to buy it for $5,000 in cash.
- …now sells 400 bikes a year to the likes of Ashton Kutcher, Robert Downey Jr. and Robin Williams.
- Starting at $3,000, prices for custom-painted models can run as high as $10,000.
- …top speed of 35mph and fuel economy from 150mpg to 180mpg