We are in the mist of setting up a SIAP (SIDA Inventor Assistance Programme) system with the following mission…
- Assist SIDA members to test and prototype their idea.
- Assist SIDA members to write and apply for their patent themselves.
- Guide and develop Inventor mindset and confidence during their invention journey.
- Provide limited financial resources and help to seek sponsorship.
- Built up a SIAP fund to help other SIDA inventors.
For all SIDA member who are interested to participate in this project, please drop us a message at out contact page (http://www.sida.org.sg/contact-us).
Please use your email address according to your SIDA membership account so that we know who you are.
Attachment #1: My Paper (mypaper.sg), 21 Jul 2010, Page A3
The WIPO Magazine 3/2010 (June) issue
is now available on the WIPO website.
This WIPO Magazine focuses on:
- World Intellectual Property Day 2010 – a glimpse of the many events organized around this years theme, Innovation – Linking the World.
- Open Innovation – Collective solutions for tomorrow – the emerging innovation model that is helping to jump-start stalled company growth and deliver solutions to global problems.
- WIPOS First Open Day – WIPO opens its doors to the public for the first time.
- The Green Debate: IP Perspectives – an overview of the different perspectives expressed in a public debate on IP and the environment.
Also in this issue: