Information sessions of the «Chamber of Innovation»
You have an idea for a new product or innovative service? A project to start a new business? The Belgian Chamber of Innovation invites you to its free information sessions about the services its members have to offer you!!
During these sessions, experts in different domains (Intellectual Property, Business Angels, Start-up, Coaching, Marketing) answer your questions and show you the way, free of charge, whether you are a young project-bearer, an innovative company or a starter.
These sessions are planned as follows :
- In Leuven, June 23 from 11 am to 2 pm at IVV (Innovatie Vereniging Vlaanderen)
- In Charleroi, June 24 from 11 am to 2 pm at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Charleroi.
The session in Charleroi shall be proceeded by a free training at 9.30 on « Web Information at the service of Innovation ».
Free access but prior registration via firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Inventors Contest Registration from 1 June !
Are you between 12 and 25 years old? Then enter our contest for young inventors!
Download here the documents to participate
Book your stand at Brussels Innova 2010!
Does your profile match one of the following?
- Ambitious countries send delegations of their best researchers and representatives of
research centers, companies and public innovation consultants.
- Innovative companies, SMEs and starting entrepreneurs who wish to present or sell
revolutionary products or ideas.
- Advisers, public and private innovation consultants, patent offices, sectorial organisations, publishers of magazines about technology, science and innovation,
Then book your stand for the next edition of the Brussels Innova fair which will be held from 18 to 20 November and complete the registration form
More info ? Download our brochure
You want to visit the fair ? Register online as of now and get free access.